Services we offer
If you have just begun cooking in a macrobiotic or vegan way and would like to cook more creatively with plant based and wholegrains, or want to improve your general well-being, or recover quicker from an endurance sport, then we can offer a cooking workshop designed specifically for you. We will put together a delicious meal tailored to your needs and bring a trug full of fresh seasonal and organic ingredients so you do not need to worry about anything!
We can offer the following:
- Get in touch to enquire about transitioning into a healthy way of eating.
- Personal food shopper with recipe sheet and cooking demonstrations.
- One to one personal advice with cooking lessons and workshops.
- Food planning for vegan endurance runners and cyclists.
- Potluck gatherings in Hope Valley and Sheffield.
- Beginners to advanced classes in Macrobiotic, Vegan and Plant-based cooking for groups or individuals.
- Catering services - maximum 25 guests.
- Local foraging walks and outdoor cooking.